Book here 👇
Join me in November.
Mon, Tue & Thu at 7.30pm
£15 per month
Message me if you would like to join usContinue reading “November zoom….”
- Run early morning or late evening
- Choose cool routes – shaded, woodlands, river runs
- Shorten your warm up – your muscles warm up so much quicker in the heat
- Wear loose, breathable clothing
- Drink enough liquids before & during your run – * don’t wait until you are thirsty to drink – a feeling of thirst is an indication of a loss of 1% of body fluids = 10% loss in physical ability.
- Wear a cap
- Protect skin & eyes from UV rays (even if the sun is not out)
- It is OK to slow your pace/walk/rest
- Don’t overestimate your abilities – at the first sign of heat stroke – STOP
- When you stop, let your body temperature return to normal gradually – don’t be tempted to jump into a cold shower!!
Not to worry – you can watch it anytime you like.
Contact me to purchase your masterclass access (£7)